We at Shore Web Tech specialize in Internet Marketing and pride ourselves on the quality of our research data, client reporting, and marketing strategy development. Based in New Jersey, we also have first hand knowledge of the local strategies required to outrank your competition in this area. We provide the following section as a reference for current and potential clients to better educate yourselves on the terminology and methods of implementing Internet Marketing in today’s ever evolving world of online media.
Internet Marketing can include a vast range of online marketing areas, the following are our specialties;
- Search Engine Marketing (or SEM for short) obviously includes the many efforts that focus on getting your website increased exposure on the search engines specifically. By that definition, SEM encompasses both SEO and PPC.
- Search Engine Optimization (or SEO for short) focuses on the underlying code of the website itself, the many links that navigate visitors around the website, as well as all links bringing visitors into the website.
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising (or PPC for short) refers to the ads, typically text based, that you commonly see at the top, and on the right column of the Google search result pages.
- Social Media Marketing (or SMM for short) focuses on gaining attention or increasing traffic to your website from various social media websites.
- Reputation Management, which is also a byproduct of a good social media strategy. Reputation management properly dominates all search engine results relating to your brand with content you can control. As well as, monitoring public opinion and moderating user reviews of your brand and/or business.
Out of the above listed specialties, Social Media Marketing is the new player on the block and there are several highly debated strategies to focus on. The constantly changing nature of Social Media has often proven to complicate matters, requiring constant maintenance to keep up with new and changing features and also to discover the best practices for these features, on-the-fly, as they develop. It is in this aspect that SMM and SEO have a lot in common since Google makes monthly (sometimes daily) updates to the formula that ranks one website above others. This then causes all search engine professionals to scour through our website’s analytics, code, and link strategies to see how we should adapt.
Last updated byat .